Probate Lawyer • Trust and Estate Litigation • Estate Administration Legal Services Provided in Orange County and the Surrounding Areas
Probate is a complicated legal process that has very specific requirements. A probate lawyer provides legal services to clients in a wide range of challenging situations that can occur in the proceedings in probate court.
The services that a probate lawyer provides include guiding clients through the probate process, providing legal advice and litigation services in a broad range of difficult situations that can occur in probate matters, including probate of estates, trust and estate litigation between beneficiaries, third parties and trustees, and trust and estate administration just to name a few. As your probate lawyer, Madrid Law Group is there to assist you with all of your probate needs.
We advise and represent Executors, Trustees and Fiduciaries to address sometimes conflicting interests and fulfill their fiduciary obligations in a prudent and financially sound manner.
We advise and represent beneficiaries, trustees and third parties in disputes involving alleged breaches of fiduciary and trustee duties, alleged failures to account to beneficiaries, undue influence and self-dealing, and distributions among the various beneficiaries of an estate.
Probate Lawyer services generally include:
- Initiating Probate proceedings;
- Advising personal representatives and guiding them through the probate process;
- Providing legal representation for clients involved in disputes arising in the probate process;
- Advising trustees and executors who administer trusts and estates of all sizes;
- Advise and advocate on behalf of trustees and executors who are or may soon be involved in estate and trust litigation;
- Advise and advocate on behalf of beneficiaries and third parties in actions against trustees and executors for breach of their fiduciary duties and other misconduct; and
- Advise on other matters that are filed in the probate court including but not limited to conservatorships and financial elder abuse matters
If you need assistance with a probate, trust or estate administration matter contact us today to schedule your complementary consultation.
Priscilla Madrid, JD, LLM is an Probate Lawyer, Elder Law, Estate Planning and Financial Elder Abuse Attorney located in Anaheim Hills, CA serving satisfied clients in Orange County and the surrounding areas since 1992. She holds a legal masters degree in estate planning and elder law and is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates.