Trust, Estate, Probate & Elder Law Litigation Attorney Services
Many law firms that take in trust and estate litigation cases assign these cases to estate planning or elder law attorneys with little or no jury trial experience or experience handling a major contested case in court. Other firms assign litigators with jury trial experience but who have little or no education or experience in the field of trusts and estates or elder law. At Madrid Law Group we do it a little differently.
At Madrid law group you will have an estate planning and elder law attorney that holds a Legal Masters Degree in Estate Planning and Elder Law and who has over 23 years of litigation and trial experience to personally handle your litigated or contested matter.
At Madrid Law Group we represent individual fiduciaries and beneficiaries in large and small disputes involving trusts, estates and conservatorships. Some of the matters we handle for clients include:
- Will contests
- Trust and Estate disputes;
- Actions against fiduciaries including executors, trustees, conservators and power of attorney holders for breach of fiduciary duties and other misconduct;
- Defense of fiduciaries including executors, trustees, conservators and power of attorney holders for alleged breach of fiduciary duties and other misconduct;
- Claims for financial elder abuse;
- Claims against nursing homes for physical abuse and neglect;
- Conservatorship disputes; and
- Any other ancillary matters arising out of or otherwise related our practice areas.
If you are involved in any one of these disputes we are here to help — contact us today to schedule your complementary consultation.
Priscilla Madrid, founder of Madrid Law Group is an Elder Law, Estate Planning and Probate attorney in Anaheim Hills, CA who has been serving clients in Orange County and the surrounding areas for over 23 years. She holds a legal masters degree in estate planning and elder law and is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates.