Proven Strategies to Protect the Elderly and Disabled
At Madrid Law Group we develop effective, lasting strategies to help you provide for your elderly and disabled family members. Strategies that will not only help you to ensure their future well-being but will also allow them to continue receiving public benefits at the same time. As your Special Needs Trust Attorney and Elder Law services attorney, some of the services we provide include:
Special Needs Trusts and Elder Law Attorney Services:
- Public benefits planning including the use of special needs trusts for disabled beneficiaries that will allow them to keep the public benefits they are receiving or may need at a future date.
- Preparing Medi-Cal (also known as Medicaid in other States) applications;
- Advance and Medi-Cal crisis planning to assist clients in obtaining Medi-Cal benefits for long term care while preserving as many of their assets as permitted by law;
- Asset protection planning strategies for elderly and disabled clients who are applying for, or are already receiving, public benefits including Medi-Cal.
- Advising clients concerning conservatorships and administrative issues;
- Establishing conservatorships;
- Establishing guardianships for minors and limited conservatorships for disabled adults and advising the guardians and conservators regarding administration issues;
- Assisting clients in removal and replacement of conservators, trustees and power of attorney holders;
- Advocating on behalf of and pursuit of actions on behalf of elderly, minor or disabled beneficiaries against conservators, trustees, power of attorney holders and others who have physically, emotionally or financially abused them and seek recovery of misappropriated assets; and
- Advising regarding elder law issues including physical and financial elder abuse.
Regardless of whether you need someone to help you plan for the future security of someone with special needs, or need someone to assist you with obtaining or keeping public benefits, including Medi-cal for nursing home care, we are here to help — contact us today to schedule your complementary consultation.
Elder Law and Special Needs Trust Attorney
Priscilla Madrid, founder of Madrid Law Group is an Elder Law, Estate Planning and Special Needs attorney located in Anaheim Hills, CA, serving clients in Anaheim, Placentia, Yorba Linda, Brea, Fullerton, Tustin, Orange and the surrounding Orange County areas since 1992. She holds a legal masters degree in estate planning and elder law and is a member of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys and the American Board of Trial Advocates.